Re: Call for mascot! :-) -- flying pigs

hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Phillip R. Jaenke, Stardate 300199.2241:

> Why a dolphin? Well, they're intelligent. Definitely intelligent. They're
> pretty cute. :)  And they're definitely flexible. (I'd like to see *you*
> burst out of the water, do a backflip or two midair, and make a perfect
> reentry.;)

ok .. beat me for this .. but it does not realy meen 'good bye and thankyou
for the fish' ! Dolphins are not more intelligent then paes or other animals.
Intelligence referes also to somewhat of abstract thinking which no animal
has.

Greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel;
The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all
thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy
strength: this is the first commandment. -*- The Bible (Mark 12:29-30)