Re: Call for mascot! :-) -- flying pigs

Ship's Log, Lt. Phillip R. Jaenke, Stardate 300199.2241:
> Why a dolphin? Well, they're intelligent. Definitely intelligent. They're
> pretty cute. :)  And they're definitely flexible. (I'd like to see *you*
> burst out of the water, do a backflip or two midair, and make a perfect
> reentry.;)

ok .. beat me for this .. but it does not realy meen 'good bye and thankyou
for the fish' ! Dolphins are not more intelligent then paes or other animals.
Intelligence referes also to somewhat of abstract thinking which no animal

Alexander N. Benner

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel;
The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all
thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy
strength: this is the first commandment. -*- The Bible (Mark 12:29-30)