Re: getting kernel 2.2 into slink

Previously Ben Pfaff wrote:
> You do know that the OSS modules in 2.1.x are drastically changed,
> right?

Sure, I browse linux-kernel on occasion.

> You need to provide them with the IRQs and ports that they need on the
> command-line, for instance.

I noticed, otherwise you get some weird resource busy-error. Didn't help
though. My hardware isn't evil special.. (standard sb16 clone)

> I have the following in my conf.modules for that reason:

I do hope you put that somewhere in /etc/modutils/ as well so it doesn't
get overriden when update-modules is called.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl