Re: getting kernel 2.2 into slink

On Thu, Jan 21, 1999 at 03:17:26PM -0800, Brent Fulgham wrote:
> I say let's make the 2.2 image a high-profile aspect of slink's release.
> The kernel is very stable, and I've been running my Debian system on it

The kernel is stable, but is the kernel + debian stable?  No one
knows.

I think we should include it, as a service to people who don't want to
download the whole thing, but attach a note saying "As 2.2 was
released just before we released slink, we are including it, but there
may be problems, it might eat your computer... we are not responsible
for anything at all..."

Ciao,

        Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org