Re: 2.0.36 in slink, so isdnutils should go in as well!

On Wednesday 6 January 1999, at 11 h 29, the keyboard of Paul Slootman
<paul@debian.org> wrote:

> I've discovered that 2.0.36 has quietly gone into slink (I say quietly,
> as there was a lot of discussion whether it should go in, and there was
> no announce "OK, it's going in").
>
> Anyway, this means that isdnutils _must_ also be upgraded. I've

And the bug in 2.0.36 which breaks the ISDN callback? You gave me a driver patch which works but it is probably not on slink's kernel 2.0.36...

Yet another case of racing to get the last version instead of testing.