Re: Proposed recompilation to remove dependency on libc6 2.0.7u

On Sat, Dec 12, 1998 at 10:02:11PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Here is the list for the interested: bsdutils, util-linux, ncurses-bin, dpkg,
> > findutils, shellutils, mount, e2fsprogs, sysvinit, bash.
>
> Anyway, since these are only less than a dozen packages this sounds doable.
> Did any of these maintainer leave already?
>
> util-linux:  Guy Maor <maor@debian.org>

The current ver in slink is 2.7.1-3.1 which is a NMU I made, mostly just
a recompile with new libs.  If Guy isn't around, I kinda don't think he'd
object to another of the same made with a new libc6.  James Troup did the
last upload of bash, more or less same story.

--
"Shall we play a game?"  -- WOPR