Proposed recompilation to remove dependency on libc6 2.0.7u

Hi.

As of today, there are several *essential* packages having this >= 2.0.7u
thing in the Pre-Depends field.

IMHO, these ones *should* be recompiled at least, since there should not
be many of them. Otherwise this bogus dependency could make the upgrade
from hamm more troublesome than it should be for people not using an
install method which does package ordering like apt.

[ Essential packages containing ELF binaries generally have
pre-dependencies on libc6. Since dpkg refuses even to unpack a package
when a Pre-Dependency is not met, an additional [I]nstall step would be
required, and this would be a loss of time for lots of users, that we
should avoid if we can ].

--
 "7ff3c941cb51a66f02cce85802f431fa" (a truly random sig)