DPLs: PAM?

On Mon, Dec 14, 1998 at 01:34:38 +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Please note that a DPL can't make something happen. What he can do is try
> to focus people on issues and channel efforts.

Speaking of which, how do you feel about PAM?

Also, assume for a moment that you're in favour of PAMifying Debian during
the potato release cycle. How would you try to accomplish this? (If it
helps, consider another change that affects many packages, like the
consistent keyboard behaviour we've had earlier).

Ray
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.