Re: Location of Debian developers (Was: PGP key signing tonight in Montreal?)

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously James A. Treacy wrote:
> > Not only is it an idea, it would be extremely easy to do once the
> > database is up and running. The database is 90% done.
>
> What server do you use? I vaguely remember there being a lot of discussion
> with db.debian.org running a non-free server..

Jein. :-)

The old db.debian.org failed because it was (or ought to be) based on a
non-free SQL server.  The current one, dunno who set it up, runs PostgreSQL.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Linux - the choice of a GNU generation

Please always Cc to me when answering on the lists.