Location of Debian developers (Was: PGP key signing tonight in Montreal?)

* Gregory Stark (Wed, Dec 09, 1998 at 04:18:17PM -0500)
> I've noticed a rather surprising proportion of Canadian users on #debian.
> Is this representative of our user base? Is there any way to find out?

There is a config file for xearth which tells the location of
debian developers <http://www.debian.org/devel/developers.xearth>
maybe we could use that a little more than before?

--
 SSM - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
  Trust the Computer, the Computer is your Friend