Re: Nomination

Martin Bialasinski wrote:
> MS> We already have that.  It's called Linux-Kongress.  Well, several
> MS> maintaines didn't attend though...
>
> One particular maintainer is not fond of paying a fortune. Even if the
> Kongress was held in his city.

Still there are ways to meet outside of official happenings.
E.g. it was planned that some other maintainers came and met
us in Maastricht outside of the convention, in the city.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum

Please always Cc to me when answering on the lists.