Re: Nomination

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 12:18:19PM -0600, David Welton wrote:
> That said, I certainly don't think that JC (heh, he has leader
> initials..;-) lacks in this experience, but maybe there are others
> with more..
>
> So, let's hear the other nominations, I'm curious to see who comes out
> of the woodwork;-)

I'm curious too, and I'm supposed to be "running against them"..  I don't
see it that way though because I don't see this as a competition.  We're
all in the same Debian boat together and unity throughout the Free
Software community seems important right now.  I don't think we can
afford to let mainstream media attempt to divide and conquer so to speak.

--
"You're despicable."  -- Daffy Duck