Re: Nomination

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 02:55:22PM +0100, Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> JC> I am 20 years old.  I must say that I don't like that question and
> JC> consider it somewhat unfair as it assumes that age is relevant.  I
> JC> do not believe it is.  Does it matter if I am 16 or 60 if I am
> JC> otherwise a responsible person and well-suited to the tasks of the
> JC> position?

> I do belive it is valid together with the other questions about what
> you did.

I think a more valid, but much more difficult to measure metric would
be 'world experience' - how much you have lived and seen, the insights
you have gained.  Some people don't gain this even though they are
fairly old, others gain it at a young age.  Like it or not, however,
to some degree, it is tied with chronological age.

That said, I certainly don't think that JC (heh, he has leader
initials..;-) lacks in this experience, but maybe there are others
with more..

So, let's hear the other nominations, I'm curious to see who comes out
of the woodwork;-)

Thanks,

        Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org