Project leaders - qualifications

One thing that the Leader may be called on to do is to speak at
conferences and such.  I don't know much how this works, but there are
a few obvious questions.  These of course are not necessary, but might
be good things.

Competence with the English language (more languages are better - it
seems as if there are a lot of German speakers on the list:-).  I
don't think anyone so far has any problems with this.

Speaking experience.  Ability to get up in front of an audience and
give an interesting talk.  Both Bruce and Ian had/have experience with
this.

Ability to go to conferences.  This includes time and financial
ability.  I guess that some conferences probably pay for some or all
of the fees, but there are always incidentals...

Like I said, these arent't essential, but I'd be curious what the
candidates have to say about their abilities and qualifications in
this area.

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org