Re: EURO patch

Hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Tom Lees, Stardate 031298.2000:

> > So is there a reason to switch to the Euro?  I haven't heard the story.
>
> This is the right question. I was essentially complaining about the
> government asking people "is there any reason not to". But anyway, here
> goes:-

'cuse me ?
Is this a list about Europeen politics or about Debian/Gnu Linux ?

I personaly think the only question is "Ist the Euro now officially ISO or not
?"

If it is it should be included if not don't bother ...

I personaly don't like the astrologie program to be included in Debian, but
should we now start a discussion about religious feelings towards certein
packages ?

If I missed the point just ignore .. :-)

bye
--
Alexander N. Benner   Nikodemus@innocent.com   #Ixthys #Baptist #Hosanna
The grit in your eye soon enters your heart            Anne Clark