Re: Draft new DFSG - r1.4

Ian Jackson wrote:
> 1. Some software licences require you to send a postcard to the author
> (postcardware'.)

No one in debian, to my knowledge has ever argued that any license that
mandates a postcard be sent, is free.

> When we're a project of 400 people, as prominent as we are, we must
> act in a consistent, accountable and rational way.

And so you propose a guideline that in your own words, "gives us discretion
about new unreasonable conditions that come up."

How is us making arbitrary decisions about every new situation consitent?

--
see shy jo