Creation of nfs-client package

Package: nfs-server, knfs, sysvinit

In the process of updating the knfs package I realized that rpc.statd should
be running on the clients (for network locking to work nicely on a 2.1.x
kernel). Also, there is the problem of showmount being in the nfs-server
package (it too can be handy on a client). Therefore I propose that we create
a nfs-client package, consisting of the current /etc/init.d/mountnfs.sh
script (modified to optionally start rpc.statd). /usr/sbin/rpc.(k)statd,
showmount, and whatever else is needed to support an NFS client.

It's too late to get this done for slink, but we should make sure to get it
fixed for potato.

Anders Hammarquist                              | iko@{cd.chalmers,iko.pp}.se
Physics Student, UNIX Hacker, Debian Maintainer | Tel: +46.31.47 69 27
Jag ska b|rja plugga i l{svecka 1...            | Cel: +46.707.27 86 87