Re: Packages compiled against GTK+1.1 <= 1.1.4 *MUST BE RECOMPILED*!
- To: Debian Developerslist <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Packages compiled against GTK+1.1 <= 1.1.4 *MUST BE RECOMPILED*!
- From: email@example.com (Martin Bialasinski)
- Date: 01 Dec 1998 23:26:28 +0100
- Message-id: <m0zkyFY-000NnAC@haitech.martin.home>
- In-reply-to: Ben Gertzfield's message of "01 Dec 1998 11:36:57 -0800"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <handler.s.C.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
>> "BG" == Ben Gertzfield <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
BG> Any maintainer who has a package in this list must grab the new
BG> GLib and GTK+ from Incoming and recompile their packages for
BG> potato. You don't have to upload the fixed packages yet, as it's
BG> taking a little while for the new GLib and GTK+ to be accepted
BG> into the archives, but please do the recompile as soon as
I'll do this for my xlogmaster, but I just downgraded libc6, as there
is no fixed libstdc++2.8 and without it, soe important packages I need
I also fear to produce packages having the frame_info problem, so I
still wait for some clueful person to post a list of packages one
needs (or one has to avoid) in order to produce proper binaries.