Re: Packages compiled against GTK+1.1 <= 1.1.4 *MUST BE RECOMPILED*!

    BG> Any maintainer who has a package in this list must grab the
    BG> new GLib and GTK+ from Incoming and recompile their packages
    BG> for potato. You don't have to upload the fixed packages yet,
    BG> as it's taking a little while for the new GLib and GTK+ to be
    BG> accepted into the archives, but please do the recompile as
    BG> soon as possible.

    Martin> I'll do this for my xlogmaster, but I just downgraded
    Martin> libc6, as there is no fixed libstdc++2.8 and without it,
    Martin> soe important packages I need won't work.

Isn't there a fixed libstdc++2.8 in Incoming? I seem to recall
someone posting that..

    Martin> I also fear to produce packages having the frame_info
    Martin> problem, so I still wait for some clueful person to post a
    Martin> list of packages one needs (or one has to avoid) in order
    Martin> to produce proper binaries.

As long as one does not have libc6 2.0.7u-5, one will not produce
packages with the frame_info problem, as far as I know.

--
Brought to you by the letters A and J and the number 8.
"It is sad. *Campers* cannot *dance*. Not even a *party*." -- Orz, SCII