Re: Qt license change

On Thu, Nov 19, 1998 at 10:44:00 -0800, Bruce Perens wrote:
> From: Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>
> > Though section 3 seems to be not compatible with the GPL.
>
> The only license that is GPL-compatible is the LGPL.

Would you like to clarify that, Bruce? I am not a license lawyer, but as far
as I can tell BSD-without-ads, public domain, X consortium, and Artistic do
not impose more restrictions than the GPL (relicensing (derivatives of) such
code under GPL is OK).

Ray
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.