Re: Are DFSG free package in non-us part of Debian?

Hi,
>>"Ben" == Ben Collins <bmc@visi.net> writes:

 Ben> Whatever becomes of this (if anything), I will strongly be against
 Ben> import/export restricted packages being put into the main distribution
 Ben> without some way of it being extractable for meeting the import/export
 Ben> restrictions.

	No one is suggesting we just munge the packages into main
 without a technical solution for the silly laws. I like the
 Debian-DE, Debian-US, Debian-AZ, Debian-JP et al with Apt proposal.

	We shall also need different Official CD images.

	manoj
--
 Woodward's Law: A theory is better than its explanation.