Re: Are DFSG free package in non-us part of Debian?

Just to throw the idea out there, if there is interest I'll write up a
official proposal (or get someone to do it <G>)..

But, I'd like to suggest non-us-contrib (or contrib-non-us), the same
with main and nonfree, instead of having specific nonus sites, have
sites which simple choose to include or not to include sections, just
like nonfree or contrib..

Same layout as main and the rest, the only differences being what goes
in them and (in some cases, eg the non-us ones) possible government
restrictions..

Simple, expandable, and done in limited extents with nonfree..

Any comments?

Zephaniah E, Hull.