boot disks (was Re: developer status again)

:    . There is still a lot of work to do for the boot-floppies.  I
:      begin to realize that *only* Enrique is working on this.

I guess this probably shouldn't go to the whole list, but I wasn't sure
who to send it to :)
I would love to help with the boot floppies (esp laptop ones) and setup
scripts. Although I'm not a maintainer yet (mostly laziness) I imagine it
would not be out of line to write the code and send it to the current
maintainer for approval? Also, where can I get source code for the install
script? I proposed a couple of additions and was told "if you want it to
appear, do it yourself" so I figured I'd take the advice ;)
thanks

---
There are only two ways of telling the complete truth - anonymously
or posthumously.

D'jinnie/Jinn, encountered on IRC and select MU**. (jinn@irony.org)
finger jinn@irony.org for PGP public key