Re: developer status again

Hi all,

I just wanted to apologize for _inadvertently_ starting up these
new-maintainer related "discussions."  From now on I will just
patiently wait for to hear from Debian's new-maintainer people.

Also, I want to thank Joey for suggesting some of the things new
maintainers could work on besides new packages.  His suggestion made alot
of sense, i.e. help fix what is broken or missing instead of introducing
new problems (if any) by uploading new packages.

-Ossama
Ossama Othman <othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu>
58 60 1A E8 7A 66 F4 44  74 9F 3C D4 EF BF 35 88  1024/8A04D15D 1998/08/26