Re: ToDo List for the Boot Floppies Package

john@dhh.gt.org wrote:
> Martin Schulze writes:
> > Is this the boot floppies package from Incoming?
>
> It's whatever apt gets when I point it at

That is probably something else.  Please grab the one out of the Incoming
directory instead.

> I assumed that the statement that the latest version was uploaded yesterday
> meant that I could expect to find it in unstable by now.  I was wrong.

Nope.  dinstall did not run today.  I don't know why.  Master didn't
crash and the freeze still did not take place so it must be a different
reason.  Maybe cron crashed or something.  Basically, no, it's still
in the incoming directory.

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.