Re: ToDo List for the Boot Floppies Package

john@dhh.gt.org wrote:
> Martin Schulze writes:
> > <haggie> no, the new boot-floppies doesn't need the old slang, only ncurses3.4
> > <CosmicRay> no ncurses4?
> > <haggie> ncurses4: yes, we need it,  but some packages need also the
> >         old one, this is one point to get the size smaler (for the
> >         1.7 MB rescue disk!)
>
> hasler/~ sudo apt-get install boot-floppies
> Updating package status cache...done
> Checking system integrity...ok
>   popt libc6-dev libc6-pic libc6 sysutils
>   popt boot-floppies libc6-pic sysutils
> 2 packages upgraded, 4 newly installed, 0 to remove and 178 not upgraded.
> Sorry, but the following packages are broken - this means they have unmet
> dependencies:
>   boot-floppies: Depends:slang0.99.38-pic

Is this the boot floppies package from Incoming?

 Depends: libc6-pic, slang1-pic, sysutils, makedev (>=1.6-15), newt0.25, newt0.25-dev, popt, zlib1g, zlib1g-dev

There is still a slang*-pic needed, however no versioned dependency.

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.