Re: ToDo List for the Boot Floppies Package

On Sat, Oct 31, 1998 at 08:43:06PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
>   . Implement an "install on a loop filesystem" option.  The major
>     work should be fulfilled by Jens 'grimaldi' Ritter.

Has a good way to mount said loop filesystem been written?  Is there a
chance this can be done for the user without knowing what linux would call
the device in question?  I didn't come up with a way to do this and my zip
project has been on hold pending a way to boot an image when you don't know
which filesystem it'll be on, only where it'll be on that filesystem.

--
Show me the code or get out of my way.