Re: ToDo List for the Boot Floppies Package

john@dhh.gt.org wrote:
> Martin Schulze writes:
> > I guess you all know that new slink boot floppies have been uploaded
> > today bu the leader of the boot floppies team, Enrique Zanardi.
> > Please test them and write appropriate bug reports if you discover
> > problems with them.
>
> Where do I get the slang0.99.38-pic that boot-floppies depends on?

<haggie> no, the new boot-floppies doesn't need the old slang, only ncurses3.4
<CosmicRay> no ncurses4?
<haggie> ncurses4: yes, we need it,  but some packages need also the
         old one, this is one point to get the size smaler (for the
         1.7 MB rescue disk!)

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.