Re: developer status again

James Troup wrote:
> This is actually a large part of the current backlog; I can no longer
> do this as my phone bill money now goes into paying for my net
> connection (as opposed to the University helpfully dealing with that
> for me previously).  When I'm able to call people again, it won't just
> be Joey and things should go a lot smoother.

Hm. It seems a large percentage of debian developers come from the US - do
you have a team member in the US who can call them more cheaply?

Also, it doesn't seem right that the new maintainer people have to foot the
bill on this at all. We do have some money - they should be compensated for
phone bills.

--
see shy jo