Re: Skipping the slink freeze and work on Debian 2.2 instead

    Martin> Hi, I'm getting frustrated about the freeze of slink that
    Martin> didn't take place yet.  It was announced three weeks ago.

I agree. This is getting silly.

    Martin> The following list of packages depends on ncurses3.4 which
    Martin> has been replaced by libncurses4 or something like that.

    Martin> Unmet dependency: ncurses3.4

*snip*

I was able to go through this and look for my packages pretty easily,
but it'd be nice if you could use the script you used to make this
list to submit bug reports. :)

    Martin> ... sirc, ... nethack, ...

I will upload new versions of both of these.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters G and P and the number 17.
"The spiraling shape will make you go insane!" -- They Might Be Giants