Re: Skipping the slink freeze and work on Debian 2.2 instead

Hi,

Martin Schulze schrieb am 30. Oktober 1998:

> Even worse we, the producers of Debian, are screwing the system
> by uploading unstable packages into the unstable distribution.  Under

This is the worst on that. I thought this version should
be something like making it stable after hamm and so on -
in contrary, xbase has been splittet and so on; it´s very
complicated to get a working system with the actual
situation IMHO. Please - froze the stuff and fix the
dependencies!

Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince@IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |