MIPS

Hi,

I have an SGI Indy R5000 and I'm interested in porting Debian to it. There is
currently a RedHat distribution for it, but I would like to see Debian as well
(no offence Alex).

I know that Vincent Renardias has been working on this, but that was quite some
time ago and I think the best thing to do would be to start from the very
beginning again.

It would be nice if someone setup www.debian.org/ports/mips and tell the
visitors that I'm working on the project, maybe we can get someone else
interested as well..

I hope that I will get the help I certainly will need from you..

Thanks,
Ulf