Re: DONT INSTALL FAKEROOT

On Mon, Oct 26, 1998 at 11:12:37PM +0100, Joost Witteveen wrote:
> Ah, that must be the fakeroot compiled by Ray. He already told me he had a
> better way of handling the shlibs file, and, I told him to go ahead and
> make the upload. At that time I of cource didn't know just how much better
> is new shlibs handling would be :)

I'm glad you can see the humour of it. I can only offer my sincere regrets
of having created this mess, and my thanks to Joey Hess for acting quickly.

> But I'm quite confident Ray already uploaded a fixed fakeroot, while I am
> typing this message.

Unfortunately I didn't. The broken version was installed yesterday evening.
I've been offline until now (SF-lovers cafe in the Hague + recovery).

Ray
--
J.H.M. Dassen                 | RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may
jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl      | not be a better one than the one the blocks