Re: DONT INSTALL FAKEROOT

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Joost Witteveen wrote:

joostj>Could I just re-itterate: Please, don't use fakeroot at all, but use
joostj>libtricks. That's much more versitile than fakeroot (for example, `su user'
joostj>works under the fakeroot provided by libtricks), and is actively maintained
joostj>by me. Furthermore, you can do really nice things with `mapping'

	I'll migrate soon. But people should be aware that this bug comes
just from having fakeroot installed, whether you use it or not.

	Joey H has put a fixed fakeroot in Incoming already.

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>