Re: Removing fakeroot (now: libtricks)

"J.H.M. Dassen \(Ray\)" <jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl> writes:

   I can understand you want us to move on. However, we're trying to put a
   release together now. Fakeroot (despite its limitations) has shown itself to
   be a useful and reasonably reliable tool. I don't think we should be
   "forced" to move to libtricks at this stage; let's do that after slink is
   released please.

I agree.  I like fakeroot and I feel that it should be retained until
at least the next release as a transition period.
--
SIGSIGV: Sigmentation fault (core dumped)