Re: intent to remove libglide from non-free

James A. Treacy wrote:

> A number of people would like to see a 3dfx package of mesa. This can
> not be done unless there is a legal package of glide (under the
> current license I can't even get the libs since I don't own a 3dfx
> card).

Any reason, aside from the lack of volunteers, why we can't do what we
do with netscape/staroffice/etc.?  Even if we can't distribute it, can't
we have a loader package?  (No, I'm not volunteering, I don't own a 3dfx
card either.)
or   cwaters@systems.DHL.COM | above, but it is too long to fit into