Re: KDE gone, Lyx next ?

On Sat, Oct 10, 1998 at 01:08:28PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> I wonder if you know that LyX is founded by the same person who has
> founded KDE some years later.  Not that this has to imply anyghing...

I do and needless to say I have some problems with this person. Just check
his mail we got forwarded from the KDE list. But there are different people
in charge now. And he's not that very well liked with the lyx team either
since his creation of klyx.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: Michael.Meskes@mummert.de | Go Rhein Fire!