Debian is not a "main distro"?

Taken from COLA:

These are just a few.  The second thing I would like to bring up is that we
are in the process of building tutorial on Linux Installation/Configuration
for beginners.  We plan to cover the two main distros, Redhat and Slackware.
(I like OpenLinux, but I want a specific enough selection so we can offer
the kind of detail that is helpful for beginners.)

It seems that we still need to create some more interest in Debian.
Perhaps some developer would volunteer to eat a RedHat CD on television
or jump from a plane with a laptop and try to install Debian before
ha lands (using a parachute is OK I guess). How about making a
commercial where Ian wrestles with a fierce animal (hungry lion, bear,
crocodile or something like that - make it real angry) just to get to
Dwarf's book (or a Debian CD) lying in the animals nest/cave?