Re: offer to package mozilla (was Re: mozilla problems)

On Fri, Sep 25, 1998 at 04:20:59PM +0000, Stephen Zander wrote:
> Speaking of mozilla, I see it's currently being maintained by the QA
> group.

Correct. It was orphaned, and I did a build of the latest tarball (as I
think mozilla is an important piece of free software of which Debian should
included recent versions), but I have no intention of maintaining it.

> iF that means, as usual, that it's maintainerless then consider this my
> intention to take it over.

Great!

On Fri, Sep 25, 1998 at 05:41:45PM -0700, John Lapeyre wrote:
> 	I'd write directly to someone in the QA group.

I've added them to the Cc list on this message.

On Fri, Sep 25, 1998 at 06:38:00PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> I'd really like to see the GTK port made available as a debian package.

>From what I gather on the mozilla.* lists/groups, it's more of a GNOME than
a GTK port.

Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,