Re: offer to package mozilla (was Re: mozilla problems)

    John> 	Are you going to do it then, Stephen ?  Just for kicks
    John> I tried to build it.  I don't have motif, so I linked
    John> against lesstif. This builds right out of the box.

I hadn't considered doing a gtk/gnome version (I don't run any gnome
apps here), but yes I am going to do a lesstif version.  I will think
& poke around some before I commit to a gtk mozilla.

Now to just get gdb out of the way...

--
Stephen
---