Re: koma-script missing (tetex)

john@dhh.gt.org wrote:

> Christian Kurz writes:
[koma-script licences]
> >   You are NOT ALLOWED to take money for the distribution or use of
> >   either this file or a changed version, except for a nominal charge
> >   for copying etc.
>
> Because the above makes it impossible to distribute it commercially.  Cheap
> Bytes can't put it on a CD because their $1.99 probably doesn't comply with
> the author's definition of "a nominal charge for copying etc." (nobody
> knows what the hell that means).

Then somebody should ask the author what 'a nominal charge for copying
etc.' is and if we could distribute koma-script with debian. I would
suggest that the package-maintainer of tetex asks the author.

Christian
--
M$: Our software of tommorrow will make sure that on your
hardware of tommorrow everything will work at the usual speed. ;-)