offer to package mozilla (was Re: mozilla problems)

    Michael> But then I decided to also update libc6 to 2.0.7u-1. Et
    Michael> voila, mozilla dumps core with a segmentation violation.

Speaking of mozilla, I see it's currently being maintained by the QA
group. iF that means, as usual, that it's maintainerless then consider
this my intention to take it over.

If it doesn't mean the above, then consider this the ramblings of a
lunatic. :)

--
Stephen
---