Re: Upgrade & Kernel Problems

Hi,
>>"Kevin" == Kevin Traas <ktraas@netmaster.ca> writes:

 Kevin> 1.  Download Debian's *-tecra-* diskettes and use the kernel on those.
 Kevin> 2.  Build your own kernel from scratch "the hard way".  i.e.  "cd
 Kevin> /usr/src/linux; make mrproper ; make menuconfig ; make zImage
 Kevin> && make modules && make modules_install" ,etc....  Follow the
 Kevin> kernel HOWTO for much more info....

	Why do you think that mek-kpkg can't do what is required? How
 do you think the tecra images are made? Please look at the --zimage
 option.

	Of course, if you feel that buying a tecra is deserving of
 sack cloth and ashes and penance ;-), one can continue to eschew the
 kernel-package solution.

	manoj
--
 One evening he spoke.  Sitting at her feet, his face raised to her,
 he allowed his soul to be heard.  "My darling, anything you wish,