Re: Intent to package: loser

On Sep 18, Stephen J. Carpenter decided to present us with:
> On Fri, Sep 18, 1998 at 10:59:56AM -0300, Rafael Caetano dos Santos wrote:
>
> > Anyway, I intend to package The L.O.S.E.R Corps, a multi-user
> > platform/battle game, playable through TCP/IP, etc, by Ricardo Massaro
> > <massaro@ime.usp.br> and others. Please see www.ime.usp.br/~massaro/loser
> > for details and some cool screenshots.
> >
> > I have some doubts. Should I send both binary and source packages to
> > Debian?
>
> Well... DO you yourself plan on becoming a developer (if I
> misread this and you are already I apologize) or are you just
> saying you would like to see it packaged?
>
> If you plan on being the maintainer and a developer and
> maintaining this package then you wont "send them to debian"
> you would have the ability to upload packages into "incomming"
> directly so they will go into the distribution.

Rafael, check: http://www.debian.org/developers_corner you will
find info on how to become a developer and how to package. If
you need help from other portuguese-speaking developers
subscribe to debian-user-portugese (instructions for subscribing
are somewhere in www.debian.org too, and yes, the name of the
list is mispelled, will be fixing it somewhere in the future)

We really would appreciate one more Brazilian developer! :-)

[]s,
                                               +----
--
   Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night...
                 pgp key in the web page

Free Software Union       --       http://www.fslu.org