Re: About the GPL

Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> writes:

> The binary must you download as a big tar-ball and you can't change, can't
> fix bugs, can't learn, can't ...

Actually Xdelta is cool it deals with this problem, and it has native support
for .deb files. One of these days I'll go play with it and figure out how to
set up our archives so that people can download xdelta patches instead of
complete packages. This will really help people track those large packages
that keep changing packaging details (hi Branden:).

greg