Re: Naming of new 2.0 release

Jeff Noxon <jeff@planetfall.com> writes:

> Unfortunately we're still fairly backward here.  Corporate E-mail
> goes through an X.400 gateway that won't pass large messages or
> attachments.  Gotta love those mainframes.

Couldn't you just subscribe to the "securtiy package update" mailing
list forwarded on an external machine that uses a tool to break up
(and encode (uuencode or whatever)) the packages, and then have that
machine mail them to an internal machine that watches the subject
lines and reassembles them (like uudeview)?