Re: SSH v2 License --- much less free than v1

On Wed, Aug 26, 1998 at 09:35:18AM -0700, Stephen Zander wrote:
: >>>>> "Raul" == Raul Miller <rdm@test.legislate.com> writes:
:     Raul> I believe there's already a gnu project going to replace
:     Raul> ssh, though I'm sure they'd be happy for any help.
:
: And I'd be happy to give it - I just live in the wrong country for
: that to be possible. :(

What if you use a non-US-located computer via remote access from
your US-located terminal for programming cryptographic software?
Does this fall under the export restrictions?

    Best Regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Gruesse aus Dresden
	Heiko Schlittermann
datom * internet * support ** Heiko Schlittermann & Partner GbR
[<a href="http://www.datom.de/debian";>Debian 2.0 stable CD</a>]
Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE finger:heiko@datom.de -----------