Re: Gnome and libtool

[snip]
> Some other ideas:
>
>  - ask to host anon-cvs off of lounge.mozilla.org:
>
>     http://slashdot.org/articles/9806110811228.shtml
>
>    2 Gigs of RAM, 80 gigs of hd, 4 CPUs, 1000 developers at once.

It is a Sun UltraSPARC Enterprise 450 running Solaris. This a typical
scalable solution ready to move onto Starfire. Hope our Debian/UltraSPARC
catches up quickly while I am in the discussion to get a SUN AXmp board
(crichton - based on UE450).

>  - solicit for people to host a cvs mirror network (like FreeBSD does)

Count on us. We can provide a Dual-Pentium Pro system with up to 1GB RAM
when needed. However, I`d prefer having Solaris 2.6 running on it. Hope it
won`t hurt our feeling but instead stimulate Linux SMP development.

--ward

Ward Deng, Ph.D                   |  Kachina Technologies, Inc.
Vice President and COO            |  4708 Douglas MacArthur Road NE,
Tel: 505-888-5934                 |  Albuquerque NM 87110
Fax: 505-888-5902                 |  info@KachinaTech.COM
Email: Ward.Deng@KachinaTech.COM  |  URL: http://www.KachinaTech.COM