Gnome 0.25/0.26 uploaded

Hi,

I've uploaded the Gnome 0.25/0.26 packages (gnome-libs was re-released
as 0.26 to fix some bugs).  Sorry for taking so long to get them done
(but I did beat Red Hat, I think. ;-)

Special thanks go out to Rob Walker <rob@varesearch.com> of VA
Research for giving me root access and letting me set up a chroot
environment on community.varesearch.com -- their fast 400 MHz Pentium
II.  That made the compiles go fast!  If I had to do these packages on
my own Pentium 90's at home here, it would have taken another week.

Thanks to Shaleh <shaleh@debian.org> as well, for fixing the
gdk-imlib-dev package so I could use it with gtk1.1.

Users of the KDE packages will be disappointed to find that the KDE
menu entries in /usr/share/apps mess up the menu in the Gnome panel,
which also uses the same directory.

It was too difficult for me to move the directory.  I have
communicated this to the Gnome folks, and they are considering moving
that directory to /usr/share/gnome/apps in a future release.

The panel now uses the new "ORBit" CORBA ORB instead of mico.  The
current panel has lots of nice features, but I can't say that it is
very stable.

A few other apps are quite unstable as well.

There are some nice new games though.  :-)

If people are impatient, and can't wait for the files to be installed
into the Debian ftp site - I'd recommend grabbing the files from my
ftp site rather than from incoming.  There are a lot of files, and
they are heirarchically organized on my site, so you will be less likely
to miss some.  Get 'em from here:

  ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/debian/pkgs/

Cheers,

 - Jim