Re: 9/9/1999

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
> But what would this have to do with ZModem?  (Which is what the
> original question was about)

>From the way the original question was phrased, it didn't sound like
they thought there was any -particular- problem they suspected, but
were instead asking a boiler-plate question, citing three dates that
they know some programs have problems with.

If they just realised that the Debian distributed version of zmodem is
"mission critical", that would explain why they would ask.

As far as I know, zmodem doesn't use dates at all, and would be "Y2K
Compliant" automatically.

--
     Buddha Buck                      bmbuck@acsu.buffalo.edu
"Just as the strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength of our