Re: Gnome 0.25/0.26 uploaded

> If people are impatient, and can't wait for the files to be installed
> into the Debian ftp site - I'd recommend grabbing the files from my
> ftp site rather than from incoming.  There are a lot of files, and
> they are heirarchically organized on my site, so you will be less likely
> to miss some.  Get 'em from here:
>
>   ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/debian/pkgs/

Nice work once again Jim! (Can you generate a packages file so that we
can use apt-get to do the upgrade directly from your site?)
Many thanx,

* Federico Di Gregorio  |  /      *-=$< ;-) TeX Wizard?            *
* Debian developer!     | / -1    pgp: finger fog@perosa.alpcom.it *
* <friend of penguins>  |/        try http://www.debian.org        *
******************DE 9E B2 75 B4 F6 CC 5B  C3 D5 71 51 04 AB F3 B2**